Submission Preparation Checklist
As part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
The submission has not been previously published, nor is it before another journal for consideration (or an explanation has been provided in Comments to the Editor).
The submission file is in OpenOffice, Microsoft Word, RTF, or WordPerfect document file format.
Where available, URLs for the references have been provided.
The text is single-spaced; uses a 12-point font; employs italics, rather than underlining (except with URL addresses); and all illustrations, figures, and tables are placed within the text at the appropriate points, rather than at the end.
The text adheres to the stylistic and bibliographic requirements outlined in the Author Guidelines, which is found in About the Journal.
If submitting to a peer-reviewed section of the journal, the instructions in Ensuring a Blind Review have been followed.
- The title of the article should be write Indonesian or English Languages, straight forward, informative and no more than 15 words.
- The abstract should be clear and concise (no more than 250 words) and written in one paragraph by using English and Indonesian.
- Keywords should be consistent and reveal important concepts in the article and write in 3 until 5 words.
- Manuscript should be typed in MS Word doc. format, using 12 points Jamia font in 1,15 space, no space inter-paragraph, on quarto or custom-size paper (16 cm x 24 cm), 15-25 pages in length (no more than 6,000 words).
- The citation and references should be presented alphabetically and chronologically, and be written in accordance with the APA style as follow.
Kutbuddin Aibak, Metodologi Pembaharuan Hukum Islam, (Yogyakarta: Pustaka Pelajar, 2008), h. 34.
Brigham, Eugene F & Houston, Joel F. Dasar-Dasar Manajemen Keuangan, Ali Akbar Yulianto, Penerj, (Jakarta: Salemba Empat, 2006), h. 22.
Article in journal:
Imam Malik Masyhuri, “Abu Hasan al Asy’ari dan Pemikiran Kalamnya”, Kontemplasi, Vol.2, No.1, Juni 2005, h. 13.
Article in newspaper:
Hafidz Muftisany, Agung Sasongko, “Akad Nikah Via Video Call, SahKah?”, dalam https://www.republika.co.id/berita/dunia-islam/fatwa/16/08/03/obavus313-akad-nikah-via-video-call-sahkah, Republika.co.id, 2018, Oktober 23.
Workshop, Seminars, Training Paper:
Benjamin M. Tabak, "The Dynamic Relationship between Stock Price and excange Rate: Evidence for Brazil", Working Paper Series 124, November 2006, h. 56.
Thesis, Dissertation, and Research Report:
Nurush Shobahah, “Penggunaan Hak Interpelasi Dewan Perwakilan Rakyat Terhadap Kebijakan Pemerintah”, Tesis, Universitas Islam Negeri Sunan Ampel Surabaya, 2015, h. 99.
The author has full rights to the articles that has been sent to Ahkam: Jurnal Hukum Islam. The author is responsible for the originality of the articles and all the references used in the journal script.
The names and email addresses entered in this journal site will be used exclusively for the stated purposes of this journal and will not be made available for any other purpose or to any other party.