Please read carefully and make an adaptation to the format and the style accordingly:
Manuscripts submitted for publication must conform to the following guidelines:
- The manuscript content mirrors the scope of the journal and contributes to the current Arabic Lenguage Education.
- The manuscript is an original study, research-driven output, and conceptually clear.
- The manuscript should be written in good Arabic, or at least readable; the copy editor and language editor would offer generous helps for editing if needed.
- The article should present bibliography which entails primary sources--books, manuscripts, interviews, or observation--and updated secondary sources from books or peer reviewed journal.
- The article should contain an argument/thesis/finding which contribute to scholarly discussion in a field of study which should clearly be mentioned and systematically presented in abstract, content, and conclusion.
- Full name(s) of the author(s) must be stated, along with his/her/their institution and email address.
- The manuscript consists of title, a 150-300 words of abstract, keywords, the manuscript content/main discussion and references.
- The manuscript title must be clear, precise and no more than 14 words
- The manuscript’s length is between 4000-8000 words (including title, abstracts, and references); typed in MS document with Traditional Arabic, size 18 pts, one and a half space.
- The article will be reviewed and edited without changing any substantial contents.
- The submitted article should be not published elsewhere nor under review for possible publication in other publication platforms.