Submission Preparation ChecklistAs part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- Authors have been aware and committed to conform the Publication Ethics of the journal (section Duties of Authors).
- The submission has not been published previously, nor is it before another journal for consideration (or an explanation has been provided in Comments to the Editor).
- File submission is in OpenOffice, Microsoft Word, RTF, or WordPerfect document file format.
- Where available, URLs for the references have been provided.
- single-spaced text; using 12-point font; employs italics, not underlining (except with URL addresses); and all illustrations, figures, and tables are placed within the text at the appropriate points and not at the end.
- Text styles and bibliography comply with the requirements outlined in the guidelines for authors
- Full name(s) of the author(s), their institutional affiliation(s), and other related identities within the manuscript possible to reveal identities of author(s) had been omitted from the manuscript in order to ensure the blind-review process.
- Files of illustrations included in the manuscript include in the attachment of the submission, separated from the manuscript file.
Epistemé: Jurnal Pengembangan Ilmu Keislaman is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivatives 4.0 International License.
This statement clarifies ethical behaviour of all parties involved in the act of publishing an article in this journal, including the author, the chief editor, the editorial board, the peer-reviewer and the publisher of Episteme: Jurnal Pengembangan Ilmu Keislaman. The names and email addresses registered at the submission will be used exclusively for the stated purposes of this journal and will not be made available for any other purpose or to any other party.